10 August 2015

CLASSIC WOMEN


Behind every photoshoot is a background story. The idea for our Classic Women shoot all started in my bedroom, when Lala and I were on my bed watching a video called "Classic Man" by Jidenna. Read Jidenna's story HERE. (Great article btw!)
We couldn't get enough of the video or more correctly, the elegance emanating from Jidenna himself. A sure inspiration in terms of style and modesty, I turned to Lala and my exact words were. "We have to do a Classic Fashion shoot!" We exchanged ideas and one week later our ideas were manifested into CLASSIC WOMEN.

PHOTOGRAPHY BY | LUIS YOUNG
INSPIRED BY | WONDALAND RECORDS "CLASSIC MAN"  BY JIDENNA ft GIANARTHUR
&
STYLING & OUTFITS BY | ANNASTACIA LEWIS, LALA LAMAR, NABALLAH CHI & MEGUEAL JULIEN
LOCATION | WATERFRONT, POS. TRINIDAD & TOBAGO


 

NABALLAH'S NOTEWORTHY NECKLINE
















ANNASTACIA'S ALLURING ATTIRE

















LALA'S LUXURIOUS LOOK